Contributed modules with drush integration
- Backup and Migrate
- Theme Developer
- Module Builder
- Drush Site Upgrade
- Drush Issue Queue Commands
- Drush Entity
- Drush Extras
- DBTNG Migrator
- Portable Database Dump
- Drush Rebuild Project Paths
- And many more! See the Complete list, sorted by most installed.
Articles and Videos
- The Definitive Guide to Drupal 7, Chapter 26 - Drush - Sample chapter available for free download.
- Drush on Windows
- Drush-4 to Drush-5. Pointers for converting Drush-4 command files to Drush-5.
- Advanced Drush. A look at 'Drush for dev teams', 'Drush and Bash', and 'Future of Drush'. By the Drush maintainers at Drupalcon Chicago 2010
- Advanced Drush. An fast moving overview of drush 3 by the Drush maintainers at Drupalcon SF 2010
- Screencasts by Civicactions: Installing and Getting Started, dl and info commands
- Development Seed: All drush blog posts and screencasts. Be sure to watch More Beer, Less Effort (must see!) and Features integration
- Lullabot article about site aliases. adrian's blog post on site aliases
- dman's Sync and deploy
- drush.org home page
- Drush cheat sheets from labfiftyfive.com (short and full versions)
- Short quickref with most common commands from Jon Peck
Web Hosting Providers
- Aberdeen Cloud provides a commandline tool to automatically create Drush aliases for all of your Drupal sites.
- Acquia dev-cloud offers pre-configured servers optimized for Drupal with drush and GUI-based workflow tools included.
- All of the Linux servers at Blackmesh come with Drush pre-installed, with full auto-updates as new versions come out.
- CiviHosting will enable shell access at no additional charge for any client who requests it. All shell accounts have Drush pre-installed.
- DrupalCONCEPT provides Drush pre-installed to customers with dedicated servers/clusters.
- Omega8.cc provides pre-configured Aegir platforms with drush and drush make pre-installed.
- Openminds provides shell access with drush pre-installed on all plans.
- Pantheon provides drush pre-installed and configured. Each of your environments (i.e. dev/staging/live) gets a pre-built site alias.
- Site 5 provides shell access with drush pre-installed on all plans.
- Web Enabled states: "All of our Drupal variants (5.x, 6.x, Acquia, Pressflow, etc.) come with Drush pre-installed globally."
If your hosting provider does not pre-install Drush, you can install it yourself as described in the README.txt file, using the git instructions, or follow these instructions to install Pear and Drush on a shared host. Note also that Drush requires that json support be enabled in php; you can turn it on without root access if you need to, though.
The Drush team thanks all hosting companies who pre-install Drush for their customers. This list is provided for informational purposes only. Providers are listed in alphabetical order; no endorsement of offered services is implied. If you have articles, videos or references to hosting companies that provides plans with drush pre-installed, please contact us to be added to this page.